CDW -Collision Damage waiver-limited to collision Reduce your liability in case of accident; you will be liable for the reduced deductible amount as each car type amount.
LDW -Liability Damage Waiver – No deductible amount in case of loss, damage, accident You should be commitment to the contract terms and conditions
TP -Theft Protection.
PAI -Personal Accident Insurance- That covers $ 10’500 medical amount and $ 28’000 in case of death.
|Economy-Compact||$500||$15||$20||$10||$10 per Person|
|In case you buy CDW||$200|
|Full Size BMW||$1100||$25||$35||$10||$10 per Person|
|In case you buy CDW||$300|
|Pick up+ Van + Mid size SUV||$1100||$25||$35||$10||$10 per Person|
|In case you buy CDW||$300|
|Luxury-Mercedes Full size SUV||$2000||$50||$75||$10||$10 per Person|
|In case you buy CDW||$500|
|Additional driver or Baby seat||$5/Day|
CDW terms and conditions:
- Police report is a must.
- Insurance covers car collisions only and excludes street objects or any pedestrians or any other objects.etc…
- It covers the normal accident with another car in a road, not accidents with street objects, and there should be a second party in the police report which is a car with a driver<second party>.
- Miss uses, dents, scratches, off road accidents, accidents with unknown second party are not covered by CDW
- The deductible amount in case of accidents which are not covered by the CDW and different from Dollar’s terms& conditions should be as above table
LDW terms and conditions:
Additional Insurance that can be purchased, it covers the driver and the car in any case of accidents and in case of miss used .
PAI terms and conditions
Additional Insurance that can be purchased. USD 10.00 per person that covers $ 10500 medical amount and $ 28000 in case of death.
Clients must leave a credit card/cash minimum equal to deductable amount
|Method of Payment||All major credit cards|
|Vehicles are supplied with a same tank of petrol and when return it must be returned with the same amount to avoid locally determined refueling charges. Otherwise, customer will be charged for the difference. Charges will be deducted accordingly from the client’s deposit.|
|Public Holidays||24 hour service, Thrifty’s offices are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.|
Renter must have a valid driving license from their resident country. License must be in the renters name and valid during the rental period
Location accepts the international Drivers permit in conjunction with license from resident country.
|Minimum driver age||21|
|Maximum driver age||75|
|Under age driver||Not Applicable|
|Additional Driver Charge||5 $ per day and A.D must have quality in the same manner as primary renter with valid driving license & credit card in their own name.|
- Driving is on the right side of the road.
- Vehicles are prohibited to be used for racing, towing other vehicles, or any activity that is considered against the Jordanian laws.
- Vehicles are prohibited to be driven while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Vehicles are prohibited to be used for off road driving-except for the 4WD cars.
- All cars are insured against accident, theft and fire. In case of the unlikely event of an accident, customer is responsible for the immediate reporting to the nearest police station.
- Loss of or damage to personal belongings or luggage is not insured.
- Breakdown Procedures:
Please try to park the car in a safe and secure place. Try to know exactly where you are. Contact our nearest office. Try to give them details of break down type. A replacement vehicle will be sent in case of accident or breakdown.
|Airport Access Fees||Not applicable|
Child Seats: Available on request only and are subject to availability.
Cost: US $ 20.00 per contract.
GPS: 10 $ per day – 60 $ per week
WIFI: 10 $ per day – 60 $ per week
One way Service:
|Delivery into other country||Not allowed|
|Inside Jordan||70 JD per way|
English speaking drivers are available on request at a daily charge of US $ 30 (24 hours); driver overnight outside Amman is US $ 30.00 per night.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Accountmeans a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Applicationrefers to Thrifty Car Rental Jordan, the software program provided by the Company.
- Companyrefers to Thrifty Car Rental Jordan.
- Cookiesare small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Countryrefers to: Jordan
- Devicemeans any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Servicerefers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Websiterefers to Thrifty Car Rental Jordan, accessible from thrifty.com.jo
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on the Privacy Policies website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests:To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers:We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time period
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.